The following medication lists are general guidelines for the use of some over the counter and prescription medications during pregnancy. Please follow the recommended dose listed. Please discuss further with the staff if you have any questions.
- Tylenol, Extra-Strength Tylenol
- Robitussin DM, Delysm
- Claritin, Zyrtec, Flonase
- Metamucil, Colace
- Zantac, Tums, Cimetidine, Prilosec
- Cough drops, Throat Drops, Cloraseptic Throat Spray
- Kaopectate, Immodium
- Ginger Root
- Gas X, Mylicon, Simethicone (80 mg)
If your physician prescribes these antibiotics, they are safe throughout pregnancy
- Amoxicillin (or other Penicillin derivatives)
- Z – pack (Azithromycin)
If you have questions about any other medications, please ask the doctor or call the office.