Premier Women’s Health offers comprehensive board certified gynecological care. The annual gynecological exam, also called “the well woman exam”, is a yearly preventative and diagnostic exam that we believe is important in maintaining your overall health. The annual gynecological exam includes a pelvic exam, a thorough breast exam, and screening for sexually transmitted diseases (STD’s) such as gonorrhea or chlamydia. A pap test is performed when indicated. It is also a chance to discuss your overall health, may include discussing a range of issues form birth control to menopausal symptoms, and ordering appropriate diagnostic or lab tests.
- Annual preventive examinations
- Contraception counseling and procedures
- Pap smears and evaluation and treatment of abnormal pap smears with office colposcopy
- HPV Immunization (Gardisal)
- Osteoporosis screening, prevention, diagnosis and treatment
- Breast and Ovarian cancer screening
- Sexually Transmitted Disease evaluation and treatment
- Treatment of menstrual abnormalities
- Evaluation and treatment of abnormal bleeding
We also provide in office ultrasound examinations as well as lab services.